- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have active DOD Secret clearance with ability to obtain a DOD TS/SCI.
- A thorough knowledge of electronic principles and practices, operating parameters, capabilities, and limitations of electronic systems and components associated with airborne and ground instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of basic electronic concepts and ability to convert theoretical ideas to functional components and systems.
- Skilled in the interpretation of technical data such as drawings, schematics, blueprints, and specifications of complete electronic systems.
- Test parameters in a variety of environmental, field, or laboratory conditions.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment and ability to provide technical leadership to other technicians and support personnel.
- Comprehensive, intensive, practical knowledge and skilled in applying, technical electronic engineering principles, practices, techniques, procedures, and policies using emerging technology and off-the-shelf materials.
- Plan, develop, modify, troubleshoot, and maintain one-of-a kind airborne instrumentation systems and upgrade their capabilities based on application of emerging technology in aircrafts such as F-15E, F-22, and F-35.
- Plan, design, develop, or construct electronics sensing and measurement devices and applications using newer technology found in aerospace research, development, test and evaluation.
- Control electronic data collection systems using non-conventional modification hardware and understand their capabilities and plan, develop, construct, and integrate new devices into the system to perform multiple tasks not previously associated with aerospace and/or other test and evaluation system capabilities.
- Knowledge of and skill in the use of various pieces of electronic test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, PLA/PLC programmers, telemetry systems, spectrum analyzers, oscillators, amplifiers, and power supplies.
- Knowledge of electronic concepts, principles, and techniques applicable to test and evaluation of airborne systems, including radar, missiles, simulations, and instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge must be sufficient to coordinate and work with operating personnel in related fields and test support personnel as required and to plan, accomplish, and analyze test results.
- Knowledge required to coordinate data reduction and analyze data to ensure instrumentation compatibility with data reduction capabilities and to monitor validity of data and operational dependability of instrumentation.
- Knowledge of engineering workstation hardware and software sufficient to maintain systems in operating condition with up to date software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate well with senior military leaders and civilian government officials.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU.
Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO leave and, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization