- Knowledge of professional electronics engineering concepts, principles, practices, standards, methods, techniques, materials, and equipment to effectively apply advanced engineering theories, principles, and concepts to project development, execution, and advisory services.
- Knowledge of development testing and evaluation sufficient to apply experimental theories and new applications to issues and provide technical advice and direction in support of weapon systems, subsystems, and/or support equipment.
- Knowledge of integrated air-vehicles, ground systems, and support equipment sufficient to plan, design, test, troubleshoot, evaluate, and oversee the development and/or sustainment of electronic systems or devices.
- Knowledge of the principles of planning and program management; standard acquisition regulations, practices, and procedures; and other engineering disciplines.
- Ability to devise and evaluate criteria, parameters, characteristics, and interrelationships for design approaches, and to assess the impact of new technology on current systems and processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy, both orally and in writing, as well as work in a professional manner with peers, management, contractors, academia, and other agencies.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced concepts, principles, practices, methods, and techniques to provide expert judgment concerning programs/operations; resolve unique or novel problems, conditions, or issues; and significantly alter standard practices, processes, and known techniques.
- Expert knowledge in the principles of planning and program management to execute significant projects which represent an important segment of the agency's operating program.
- Comprehensive knowledge of integrated air-vehicles, ground systems, and support equipment sufficient to plan, design, test, troubleshoot, evaluate, and oversee the development and/or sustainment of electronic systems or devices.
- Knowledge of other engineering disciplines and of standard acquisition regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate results in oral and written presentations. and assess the impact of new technology on current systems and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great benefit to include medical, dental and vision, paid vacation leave and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization