Intelligent Waves, a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has a need for a Program Manager, pending award, to support a critical DoD customer. The Program Manager will provide contractor services for a CONUS and OCONUS SETA contract. The Program Manager will lead a major Prime contract with one Subcontractor to successfully execute the mission.
Location: This Program Manager is based in Fort Belvoir, VA.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 25% of the time and will be reimbursed based on IW policy, GSA Per Diem rates and DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) as required.
Security Clearance: This Program Manager must be a United States Citizen and hold a Top Secret Clearance.
• Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
• Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to
• the contract.
• Lead the Contractor team in providing best business practices to the program office.
• Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
• Provide oversight of staff and support activities.
• Maintain contract costs.
• Coordinate with the COR and, as required by the PMO, to fill vacancies with the
• most qualified personnel.
• Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables.
• Manage overall contract performance to include: providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Have experience providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex tasks sometimes under tight budget and time constraints across multiple regions overseas.
• Possess strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills; experience in Government acquisition; familiarity with industry best practices; and Government contract and subcontract management.
• Manage all aspects of the program, to include: task direction, administration, quality assurance, financial management and both technical and programmatic leadership.
• Manage IW and subcontractor personnel.
• Assist the Government in planning, executing and maintaining programs and projects across the program in accordance with and in compliance with customer and all other applicable rules, regulations, processes and procedures. Implement best practice planning and strategic support spanning the full management life cycle.
• Identify, monitor and control risks to program or project execution.
• Ensure that all contract deliverables are submitted on time and in the government provided format.
• Generate required contactor status reports using the Government's format
• Convene all necessary status meetings with the COR and ACORs and other key Government stakeholders to keep them informed.
• Provide Program Management practice mentoring to senior level delivery teams and determine the PM training needs of delivery teams.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Experience in Army Acquisition Process is required
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and experience with the US Army are also required
• A Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a science-related field is required
• A mandatory minimum of 10 years of related PM experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a diverse team
• Ability to communicate with executive-level staff, senior military leaders and civilian government officials
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
• High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and mission focus
• Ability to work multiple projects and rapidly integrate and support new customers/environments
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization