Looking to join a disruptive technology and innovative team changing the way the world uses mobile technology and provides secure access to private data and resources? Then the Hypori team of Intelligent Waves has a job for you! Hypori is a class-leading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that delivers a managed and secure environment to power critical Mobility / BYOD programs. You can learn more about the Hypori product at: https://hypori.com/
We are looking for a software developer, experienced with Java, who loves to work with APIs in a distributed server environment. Hypori is a Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that enables a secure BYOD system for clients. You should have the experience to manage and build enterprise class software that can be deployed around the world.
• Participate in the complete software development process, including troubleshooting, design, coding, and testing bug fixes and new functionality.
• Implement automated unit and integration tests
• Maintain and communicate status in Jira and in daily standups
• Perform other Duties as assigned
• Proficient in object-oriented Java programming and the Java ecosystem
• 3-5 years’ experience with Java api development
• Proficient in Unix-based environments, including familiarity with Java server deployment best practices
• Experience with JSON or XML
• Experience debugging problems in a distributed system
• Experience with virtualization technology
• Experience using and/or deploying MongoDB
• Experience with LDAP/Active Directory authentication
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
• Day One benefits package of an established company
• The perks of an Austin startup such as free snacks, soda, coffee, and a relaxed office
• The opportunity to work on cool technology with brilliant people
• Breakfast Taco Fridays
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO leave, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance
with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation
and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization